Game Plan 2011 version 2.0
- Attend at least 3 classes a week.
- Continue developing ways to prevent guard pass.
- Improve transitions between guard positions.
- Develop sweeps to dominant positions from each guard.
- Develop 2-3 submissions from each dominant position.
Game plan 2011
- Options from spider guard.– January
- Spider guard sweep to knee on belly.
- Triangle from spider guard.
- Transition from spider guard to x-guard.
- Options from x-guard. – February
- X-guard sweep opponent backward into side control.
- X-guard sweep opponent forward into knee on belly.
- Transition from x-guard into spider guard.
- Transition from x-guard into butterfly guard.
- Options from butterfly guard. – March
- Transition from butterfly guard to spider guard.
- Transition from butterfly guard to x-guard.
- Sweep opponent from butterfly guard to mount.
- Options from knee on belly. – April
- Transition from knee on belly to proximal arm bar.
- Transition from knee on belly to distal arm bar.
- Transition from knee on belly to mount.
- Options from side control. – May
- Americana choke from side control.
- Ezekiel choke from side control.
- Proximal arm bar from side control.
- Transition from side control to mount.
- Options from mount. – June
- Americana shoulder lock from mount.
- Straight arm lock from mount.
- Ezekiel choke from mount.
Comments, suggestions, and criticisms from the Peanut Gallery strongly encouraged.