I would like to take this time to acknowledge the people and events that have inspired, entertained, and moved me is some way this past month.
- Slidey got promoted to purple belt. Congrats Slidey!
- Allie the Clear Belt really touched my heart with her post called “Humility”. I want to be like that when I grow up.
- Daniel deserves a big shout out. He’s a friend of Allie the Clear Belt. You have to read her post about him, it’s called Dedication.
- Ginger made me laugh with this. Why? Because we all do this at sometime or another. Here it is, “Ramble On”
- Christian of BJJ Globetrotter made me cry with this post. There are lots of touching photos as well.
- Georgette is working on “The Moldova Program” for the kids in Christian’s post above. The link is here and there is another update here.
- My thoughts are with my coworker Tsuyoshi. His family is in Tokyo. It must be difficult for him to be so far away at this time.
- Props to Scramble Fightwear for their sweet new T-shirt. All profits from the sale go to the Red Cross to aid the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami crisis.
- My heart and prayers are with the allied soldiers who are in the middle east, involved in yet another conflict.