In the nature of my life, I tend to go on, no matter what and assess later. So I woke up today and assessed the previous day.
- 12:00 I went to BJJ.
- 13:00 I hurt my shoulder.
- 13:30 I finished class.
- 14:00 I walked into the first Dr’s office I could find. A Chiropractor.
- 14:30 She “realigned” my bones.
- 19:00 I got a call from work. I was supposed to be at work. Oops
- 19:44 I got to work and worked twelve hours with a bum right arm.
- 09:30 Tuesday morning, I get a shower and go to bed.
- 15:00 I wake up and realize:
I dislocated my shoulder. finished BJJ class. Had it reset without medication. Then went to work, and worked twelve hours. WTF was I thinking? I wasn’t obviously. So, my question to myself, did I just achieve badass status or am I just crazy?