I would like to take this time to acknowledge the people and events that have inspired, entertained, and moved me is some way this past month.
- Promotions –
- A Skirt on the Mat got her Purple Belt
- Julia Johansen recieved her fourth stripe on her white belt, and started her West Coast BJJ tour.
- Aparna was promoted to Blue Belt
- It Made Me Smile –
- BJJ GRRL has turned her comments back on!
- BJJ Globetrotter’s open mat in the Philipines. I stole this picture from his blog… (at least I was honest about it…) Thanks Globtrotter, I’m looking forward to more of your adventures.
Due to the shoulder injury and the respiratory infection, I missed a lot this past month. If anybody knows of any noteworthy events that happened during that time, please leave a comment about it. PLEASE BRAG! if you did well in a tournament or got a promotion. Please share any heart warming of funny stories too. Thanks!!! I should be back training this week. *fingers crossed*