Well, between the dislocated shoulder, the respiratory infection, and life, I didn’t accomplish anything on my April Goals List. However, I did accomplish a few other things:
- Caught up on my sleep.
- Watched a lot of TV.
- Bought a new pair of Michael Kors black peep toe pumps 😉
- Bought a sexy red dress.
- Went shopping at Victoria Secret TWICE.
- Wore makeup on my days off.
- Ate my weight in Marble Slab Creamery double dark chocolate ice cream with a brownie and walnuts in a chocolate dipped waffle cone bowl.
- My boobs grew a half cup size from all the ice cream and lack of exercise (I won’t mention the other parts of me that grew.)
All in all, I can’t really complain. I just need to get off my bum in May and work off all of that ice cream so that I can fit into that sexy red dress.