Where is it? I hope this little index helps you to navigate my site a little easier, so that you can find what you are looking for.
Inspiration is a video series posted on the 5th of each month. I scour the web each month in search of that special video that in some way provides inspiration for others.
- Inspiration, February 2011
- Inspiration, March 2011
- Inspiration, April 2011
- Inspiration, May 2011
- Inspiration, June 2011 – not published yet
The Blogsphere Report is published on the 20th of each month. This is where I like to take the time to acknowledge the people and events that have inspired, entertained, and moved me is some way each month.
- Blogsphere Report, February 2011
- Blogsphere Report, March 2011
- Blogsphere Report, April 2011
- Blogsphere Report, May 2011
- Blogsphere Report, June 2011
Disjointed is a series of articles that I’m working on. It’s about joint dislocations.
Seeing vs Knowing is a two part series that focuses on having confidence in knowing where you and your opponent are so that you don’t telegraph your intent by looking.
Horizontal vs Vertical is a five part series devoted to the different types of striking arts and how they relate or don’t relate to grappling. (imho) The intent is to mentally prepare strikers for the transition to grappling and to help grapplers understand what their partners with a striking back ground are experiencing.
- Horizontal vs Vertical, Part I
- Horizontal vs Vertical, Part II
- Horizontal vs Vertical, Part III
- Horizontal vs Vertical, Part IV
- Horizontal vs Vertial, Part V